Colourful Inspirations

Wednesday 27 May 2015

“ After years of knitting and crochet I have so many bags full of wool I could probably knit a piece long enough to go around the world - or at least that is what my hubby says.

I designed a particular baby hat pattern that I absolutely love doing and have always done it in plain colours but changed it by adding different flowers.

The other night whilst watching TV I thought why not try adding bright colours for a change so gave it a go. I must say I like them but am not sure if mums would buy them for a new born so will have to see.

Here is a couple of pics that I took of 2 of them. See what you think! Any input appreciated before I get carried and make too many items.


 
This is the first one that I did

This is my 2nd

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs