Kissable Lips

Thursday 4 December 2014




“ It's that time of year again girls when the dreaded chapped lips kick in again. I thought that I would try and get ahead this year by applying a lip balm at night.
This was the first one that I saw as it was on the end of the shop isle and went looking to see what other goodies they had to offer.

There are 3 flavours to choose from 


Rhubarb and Vanilla which is the one that I bought
Coconut and Vanilla
Passion Fruit and Melon.

It was a no brainer really. I love rhubarb and virtually add vanilla to all of my cake recipes even if it doesn't need it.

The price is good. £1.50 for a 100g tin. The smell is sweet and lovely. I apply this every bedtime and so far have no dry lips.

My only advice would be is to hide it or the rest of the family will want it.

11 comments :

  1. This sounds great! I love all the different choices to choose from but the Rhubarb and Vanilla sounds the nicest!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah and Rachel. It must be very popular as the stock online for this one was only 2 compared with 30+ for the other 2 flavours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I love Vanilla! Haha.. Yes, I'm not the only one who add Vanilla in my cake recipes! Lovely article! :)

    www.inspireyourlifestyle.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. My lips get so bad at this time of year! I need constant access to lip balms. Love the sound of this one :)

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Berna. Thank you for your comment. I am sure that you will like this one. It has a light flavour and not over whelming like some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma. Thank you for taking the time to comment. This will not disappoint and looks nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks great! I am going to have to get one of these for my lips!

    www.tarahgarner.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely post, you have such a cute blog! Looks like a great lip product, too! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tarah and Annie. Welcome and thank you for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like i would want to eat it!

    alexandrakaty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i love the packaging coz it's pink and yes you're right, lips are cracking because of the cold weather. I think it's a great lip protector. thanks for dropping by on my blog :) following your blog now through gfc !
    best regards,
    rica
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs